Hi all! It has been a while since I posted about my pregnancy. It is a BOY! Another boy, my third boy! If you remember I took the sneak peak test and I was not sure how accurate that blood test would be at 10 weeks but it was! Nausea is gone and I am eating a lot! At 23 weeks I am honestly half way there. All my tests came out negative thankfully.
To keep myself more energized I am taking a workout class modified for pregnant moms! I have been enjoying myself for sure!
I just wanted to give you a heads up on that, if you care of course! HAHA I am actually here to talk about freebies you can get while pregnant! I absolutely love freebies! Well who doesn’t!
Target is one of my go to stores and they are located everywhere. I created a private baby registry on target.com. They also have the app which I have been using to add more stuff. I love that I can put it as private and then make it public when I am ready. You also have the option of just keeping the registry private and share the link with those you wish. All you have to do is create a registry and add some items to your registry. Then go to your local Target service desk and tell them you did your baby registry and are looking for the baby welcome bag. They didn’t even ask to see an email confirmation or they could clearly see I am pregnant lol! It was super easy! I did have to go to two different Target’s as the first one did not have any in stock.
This is what came in the reusable bag:
- 1 – Size 1 Pampers diaper and a $5.00 off coupon
- 2 – Size 1 Honest diapers (two different prints)
- 2- Size 1 Up and Up diapers (Target brand)
- 1 – Honest Travel pack wipes
- 1 – Travel Size Water wipes
- A set of Lansinoh breast pads
- 2 – Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags
- 1 – Nuk pacifier
- 1 – Dr. Brown’s 4 oz bottle
- 1 – Philips Avent 4 oz bottle
- 1 – Travel size Johnson & Johnson bedtime bath wash
- 1 – Travel size Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
- 1 – Mini Eucerin Eczema Relief cream
- 1 – Sample of Aquaphor ointment
- 1 – Sample Palmer’s cocoa Butter Formula Stretch Marks lotion
- Book of over $80 worth of coupons
- 1 – Sample of babyganics moisturizing daily lotion
- Breast Pump ordering information
Everyday family signs up you up for all the freebies under one website! I also signed up for Enfamil even though I plan to breastfeed.
Lastly, other registries where you can get freebies is Amazon Prime, babylist, Walmart and buybuybaby.com .
I have only tried Target so far for registries. I love it!
Talk to you soon and Enjoy!