Christmas is right around the corner and this year I am way behind on my shopping! With a new baby in the house things have been a bit busier for sure. By December 1st I would have had everything done by now.
I will start my Christmas shopping this week! A week before the holiday. I know, I know! But it seems many people do this, I noticed. I plan to just go in store and shop this time around, since I don’t have much time. I like to make a list of everyone on my list and next to each name what to buy. That way when I am out I will have a better idea on what I am looking for and not splurge. I make a budget and stick to it. This will be my first time Christmas shopping in store in quite a few years but I am a bit excited to do so. I honestly enjoy online shopping. It is amazing!
Here is a list of gift ideas on a budget. It is important to look for sales. There are always sales on many things.
Ideas for adults and kids:
- Mug with a necklace or earrings (any jewelry);
- Mug with hot cocoa or coffee packet with candy cane;
- Slippers and a book;
- PJs and a book;
- $10 gift card to coffee shop and water bottle or travel mug;
- water bottle and sports headband (sporty gift);
- nail polish with a pair of cozy socks;
- sweater or top with matching nail polish;
- kids purse (I wouldn’t get an adult a purse unless you really know their style);
- board games;
- hair products with hair elastics and hair brush or clips:
- hair straighter;
- decorative pillows (ex. Disney Frozen or Boston Celtics);
- Beanie and gift card;
- Gloves and gift card;
- baby rattler/teether and outfit;
- football, basketball, soccerball (you get the drill);
- tea set (kids or adults!);’
- Gatorade towel (for the athlete);
- Wreck this journal with colored pencils;
- Planner for the new year;
- Foam seat Cushion (for any desk worker or elder);
- Homemade marinate with recipe card
Check out the Christmas gift idea blogs and videos below:
I hope I have given you some ideas!
Enjoy your holiday!