Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients)
I really only bake during October, November and December months. Yes, just the holidays. I might randomly bake something during the year but not really. Unless it’s my Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies/5 Ingredients, which I make often. But I don’t consider that much baking, considering all it takes is 15 minutes! These healthy pumpkin spice cookies (only 4 ingredients), is a spin off of the chocolate peanut butter cookies I love to make!
If you haven’t noticed, I love pumpkin spice anything. I have a whole post, dedicated on What to Make with Pumpkin Spice? I wanted to attempt a healthy pumpkin spice cookie and came up with a 4 ingredient cookie. And best of all, it’s super healthy!
You will need:
- quick oats
- pumpkin puree
- ripe bananas
- pumpkin spice, of course!
This recipe will also bake in just 15 minutes! I love making these healthy cookies for my toddler. These are perfect when he doesn’t want food food. He thinks it’s just a cookie but he is getting all the nutrients with every bite! He of course, approved of these pumpkin spice cookies! Another healthy cookie I like to make is Healthy Carrot Cookies (5 Ingredients)
Because these cookies are nutritious, without any added sugar, they are perfect to snack on but also to serve with breakfast. It is a perfect finger food for my little one but also great to have when you want a sweet! The less ingredients, the better. The base of these cookies are ripe bananas and quick oats. After that you can add your favorite spices and toppings to make your favorite type of cookie!
A Few Tips
- because there is no flour in the cookies, the cookies need to be flatten and shaped, when scooped onto the cookie sheet.
- parchment paper over aluminum for this recipe. Parchment paper is non-stick. Therefore you don’t need cooking spray!
- you may get more cookies out of your “batter” if you have larger bananas.
- the riper your bananas are the sweeter your cookies, which is the “sugar” to your cookie!
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients)Course: SweetsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Enjoy a healthy sweet as a snack or even enjoy for breakfast!
1 cup of quick oats
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
1 tsp of pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Then add the quick oats, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice and mix together.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon onto a cookie sheet, covered in parchment. Makes about 10 cookies. Make sure to flatten out the cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can substitute pumpkin puree for pumpkin pie filling. However, reduce the pumpkin spice to 1/2 tsp, if doing this.