Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
I am beyond excited to have been nominated for my first blogger award! Thank you to Deborah, blog name Abra K Deborah. Deborah is a mother, wife, community advocate and a writer. An inspirational writer! Her work inspires me and sucks me in to read more. Her stories reflect real life and everyday emotions we don’t discuss. She recently published The Borrowed Boy, which I can’t wait to read! It’s on my list to read after I finish the current book I am reading. She has generously released a sneak peak on her blog. Again, many thanks to Deborah for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
My Answers to Deborah’s Questions:
- What brought you to blogging and why?
I first started a youtube channel a few years ago because I love crafting and cooking but I was and still am shy to show my face. Therefore I started a blog, which I fell in love with! Here I can express myself and share EVERYTHING I enjoy with this wonderful WordPress Community!
- What would you tell your younger self?
Stay more focused.
- What is your life purpose/mission?
Always be kind to others as you never know what that person may be going through. Happiness is contagious 😊
- Describe yourself in three words
Kind, Happy and Positive
- What can we look forward to on your blog?
You can look forward to reading blogs based on everything that interests me from recipes, crafts, baby, home and everything in between!
Questions to My Nominees:
- Who do you look up to?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What is a new language you would like to learn?
- What is your favorite and least favorite food?
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
- Sweet or Salty foods?
- What relaxes you?
- What is your favorite book?
My Nominees are:
- Seasons of Parenting is that perfect blog for all parents looking for tips, resources, recipes and more! DiAnne truly cares about helping moms and dads navigate this world of parenting in such a simplistic way.
- Summer Yule is a registered dietician who has a healthy lifestyle blog with eye catching photos of food.
- Robyn Autism in Our Nest – Robyn shares everyday stories on having a child with Autism and sharing tips on how to cope.
- ChecheWinnie is all about the environment and how we should help our wonderful earth. Insights and tips on how we can help with the environment.
- The Winter Flour is a new blog I have recently discovered. She is a pastry chef sharing her wonderful baking skills. She has many wonderful CHOCOLATE recipes that are just mouth watering!
- The Gastronomy Gal is one of the first blogs I discovered when I started blogging. She has yummy recipes and also posts about her travels and to visit!
- Lastly, I wish I could renominate Abra K Deborah (who nominated me!) As I mentioned above, she has a wonderful blog!
I hope you check out these wonderful bloggers that I enjoy reading! I only listed 7 as the other 3 have been nominated a few times and I wanted to show some limelight to the bloggers I have nominated above!