Corn, Kale and Tomato Salad Served With Salmon
Corn, Kale and Tomato Salad served with lemon pepper salmon. This salad contains just 3 ingredients! Easy, delicious and perfect to serve with salmon. This is one of those dishes that are perfect to make any day, but especially on those busy weeknights. I love to cook but sometimes it feels like a chore instead of enjoying cooking. Which is why this easy dish is still fun to make and does not require many steps! Plus you get your vegetable intake for the day!
5 Minute Vegetable Salad
This vegetable salad is extremely easy to make. All you need is a pan to saute the vegetables for about 5 minutes or until the kale becomes wilted, the corn turns bright yellow and the tomatoes turn a bit soft. I used salt and pepper for seasoning and a splash of lime for extra flavor.
All You Need Is:
- baby kale
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
Lemon Pepper Salmon
You may know, from reading my seafood posts, that salmon is my favorite fish. The flavor is amazing and so versatile in creating new dishes! I seasoned the salmon with lemon pepper seasoning and put it in the oven on HI BROIL for 15 minutes! That is it! While the salmon is cooking, I made the vegetables.
If you don’t like lemon pepper seasoning, try a different flavor. Any flavor will do with the corn, kale and tomato salad, as the seasoning is just salt and pepper. You can even elevate the flavors of the vegetables by adding lemon pepper seasoning or your choice of seasoning.
Corn, Kale and Tomato Salad Served With SalmonCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
5 minute vegetable salad to serve with your favorite fish!
4 ears of corn, off the cob
3 oz of baby kale
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 lemon or lime, cut into 2 wedges
- SALMON INGREDIENTS
1 lb of salmon
1 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning
drizzle of olive oil or cooking spray
- Turn oven on to HI BROIL. Take a sheet pan and drizzle olive oil or cooking spray on the sheet pan. Season salmon with lemon pepper seasoning. Add to sheet pan and BROIL for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Turn burner on to MED HI. Add oil, kale, corn and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes or until kale starts to wilt, corn turns bright yellow and tomatoes start to soften a little.
- Serve salmon and vegetable salad with lime or lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Salmon Recipes to Try
- Pineapple Glazed Salmon
- Healthy Vegetable Medley Salad With Salmon Patties
- 30 Minute Garlic & Herb Salmon Dinner
Recipes With 6 Ingredients or Less
- Healthy Carrot Cookies (5 Ingredients)
- Healthy Coconut Peanut Butter Balls (6 Ingredients)
- 3 Ingredient Kale Bean Salad (Easy)
- Christmas Pico de Gallo (3 Ingredients)
- Chocolate Covered Dates with Almonds// 3 Ingredients
- Blueberry Yogurt Drops/2 Ingredients
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies/5 Ingredients
- Chocolate Cereal Bars
- Protein Granola Balls Dipped in Chocolate